[Xen-devel] Signing SPL generated by u-boot

Hello,

I have a question about the signing spl.bin file.

I knew that the manufacture can sign to custom boot-related images if I see the case of ODROID.

From the insignal forum article, http://forum.insignal.co.kr/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3613
they (insignal and samsung) do not provide custom image signing because of policy.

However, the spl(bl2) image provided in linaro arndale-octa prebuilt release is signed and works fine.

How is that possible?

Is there another method to sign custom image not by manufacture?

Thanks in advance.

Hyonyoung