Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 25966: regressions - FAIL

On 04/24/2014 10:37 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 24.04.14 at 16:00, <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
flight 25966 xen-unstable real [real]
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/25966/

Regressions :-(

Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
including tests which could not be run:
  build-i386                    4 xen-build                 fail REGR. vs. 25954

Was a 32-bit build perhaps not tried before submitting that recent
series?

vtpm_cmd_handler.c:454:2: error: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned
type [-Werror=overflow]

For some reason I thought that mini-os domains required being built
as 64-bit.  Now that I think about this, it is obviously not true as
pv-grub is already 32-bit capable.  A fix for the compilation error
is posted and is compile tested; I will make sure the runtime works
later, although I don't see any obvious reasons for it to fail.

--
Daniel De Graaf
National Security Agency