Re: [Xen-devel] Grant access to more than one dom

On Thu, 2014-06-05 at 12:10 -0400, Simon Martin wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> I  have  been using the modified kernel driver for a few weeks now and
> it seems to be doing everything I want it to. I attach the patch file,
> this patches gntalloc.c and gntalloc.h.
>
> Can  you  check  that  you are happy with the changes and then tell me
> what to do to push then upstream?

FYI See Documentation/SubmittingPatches for the Linux process here (it's
not dissimilar to Xen's)

The normal way to get feedback on a change is to just post it formally
following that procedure and then rinse/repeat as you get comments,
rather than asking for comments before submitting.

Ian.