[Xen-devel] netback oops in Linux 3.14 / 3.15

Hi,

Under Linux 3.14.6 and 3.15 I am getting a BUG_ON() from netback in
xenvif_rx_action().  Under 3.15 it is the line at
629 which is triggering:

BUG_ON(ring_slots_used > max_slots_needed);

The conditions are a 3.15.0 dom0 with Xen 4.4.0, a guest domain running the
same 3.15.0 kernel, an rsync in the guest
where the source filesystem is NFS mounted from the dom0.

I have added a printk to log the values which is seen as the first line in the
attached trace.  Is there an off-by-one
error in the calculation for max_slots_needed or is it worth adding some more
printks to find out how the value was
calculated?

Please let me know if any other information about my configuration is required.

Thanks,
James