Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update

On 06/18/14 16:22, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Below is a summary of the projects / features being worked on for the 4.5
time frame.  The tentative feature freeze is scheduled for September 10th,
which is months away.  With that in mind, I think it's time to take
stock of the development, so we know whether to ask for more help or divert
resources.

*  Re-write of vHPET (fair)
    Xen 4.5 blocker
   -  Don Slutz
I have no idea what this is if it is not the item below.

*  VMware backdoor (hypercall) (ok)
    Needs to be split up and redone
   -  Don Slutz

No change.

*  Bigger PCI hole in QEMU (ok)
    Needs to be rebased
   -  Don Slutz

Getting close to done for QEMU 2.1

*  Re-write of HPET (done)
   -  Don Slutz

This is referring to vHPET changes as far as I know:

 22d73d1 |Don Slutz| hvm/hpet: Detect comparator values in the past

etc.

    -Don Slutz