Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt test] 27479: regressions - FAIL

On Fri, 2014-06-27 at 07:55 +0100, xen.org wrote:
> flight 27479 libvirt real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/27479/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  build-i386-rumpuserxen        5 rumpuserxen-build         fail REGR. vs.
> 27452

Ian, I think it is a mistake that this is being run in the libvirt test
job at all?

The failure is (newlines added by me)
+ git submodule update
fatal: remote error: git-cache-proxy: git remote died with error exit code 1 //
 Fetching origin //
 error: Failed connect to github.com:443; Connection timed out while accessing
https://github.com/rumpkernel/buildrump.sh.git/info/refs //
 fatal: HTTP request failed //
 error: Could not fetch origin

Should tree_rumpuserxen_buildrumpsh and tree_rumpuserxen_nblibs not be
using the [fetch=try] proxy trick? (I notice the the real rump kernel
flight doesn't have those runvars at all, which seems odd...)

Ian.