Re: [Xen-devel] Bisected Xen-unstable: "Segment register inaccessible for d1v0" when starting HVM guest on intel

I tried two kinds of guests:
1. RHEL 6.5 with its own kernel.
2. I built a 3.11.4 kernel in RHEL 6.5 and boot from this new kernel.

Both the them don't register the 'runstate shared memory area', do I
need to configure something else in .config when building the kernel?

Thanks,
Feng