Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (July update)

On 07/23/14 06:20, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Ian Campbell wrote:
(trimming CC to just those related to things I've commented on)

On Tue, 2014-07-22 at 20:28 -0400, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

== QEMU ==

*  Rebase of QEMU 2.0 and SeaBIOS (fair)
   -  Ian Jackson
What is this? Neither of them sound like Ian J things. Stefano maintains
Qemu and I take care of SeaBIOS.
Yeah, it should be me for QEMU and it is done.

>From the SeaBIOS side we are currently using the latest upstream.

IIRC Stefano has merged the version of qemu which he intends 4.5 to ship
with, but he should confirm...
Yes, I have already merged QEMU 2.0.0 and I am not planning to merge
again a new QEMU upstream release before 4.5.

Based on this,

http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-07/msg01923.html

Needs to wait for 4.6
    -Don Slutz