[Xen-devel] What is tools/firmware/rombios/32bit/... used for?

I'm trying to build xen on a pure 64 bit system, but the build is
failing when it tries to build
tools/firmware/rombios/32bit/tcgbios/tcgbios.c with the error:

/usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:27: fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file
or directory

From reading around the error, it's caused by a lack of a 32 bit libc
which would make sense as I only have a 64 bit libc on the system at the
moment. To reduce the size of the distro (see my earlier Perl dependency
post), I'd prefer to avoid having to build a 32 bit libc. I therefore
wondered what tcgbios does and what the impact of failing to build the
32 bit support for it would be?

thanks,

Anthony.