Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (July update)

On Tue,  2 Sep 2014 16:45:00 -0400 (EDT)
konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> *  PVH - AMD hardware support. (ok)
>    Posted.
>   -  Mukesh Rathor

Hey Konrad,

I'm afraid this is not looking too good now. I was supposed to get
an AMD box for dom0 that still has not arrived, and handle_mmio changes
may take longer for domu work.

I'll talk to Boris when he's caught up, and let me know if you want to
talk further too.

thanks a lot,
Mukesh