Re: [Xen-devel] "xl list --long" bug with only 1 CPU pool

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 09:35:22AM +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
[...]
> I presume the pool name changed after the split and you once speficied a
> pool name in your VM config file. If so:
>
> This is a limitation of xl. You can rename the pool name to its original
> name (presumably "Pool-0") and try again. I think this will be fixed in
> 4.5.

Actually no. In the end we still need a way to transform a pool name a
pool id. Without a daemon keeping track of the change it's not likely to
be fixed in the future.

Does this ever work with xend? What's the last version of Xen you see it
working?

So in short, do change the pool name after you've created VMs in it. ;-)

Wei.