Re: [Xen-devel] RFC: very initial PVH design document

They are all. So, I would phrase it as:

`user_regs`: struct that contains the register values that will
       be set on the vCPU before booting. All GPRs are available to
       be set, however, the most relevant ones are `rip` and `rsp` in
       order to set the start address and the stack.  Please note, all
       selectors must be null.

In retrospect, maybe I should have tried harder to create a union
here, or even a new subcall for pvh, VCPUOP_initialise_pvh with
it's own struct.  Anyways...

thanks,
Mukesh