[Xen-devel] Email backlog

I have an enormous email backlog from being away for ~4.5 weeks (with
two short gaps).  I'm afraid it's not practical for me to hunt through
the ~2000 messages looking for things I need to deal with.

If there is something that I need to deal with please ping me on IRC
(Diziet on freenode or OFTC), or by email again.

Currently at the top of my list is trying to figure out where we are
with the Remus patch series, so there is no need to ping me about
that.

Ian.