Re: [Xen-devel] How to register a 64 bit BAR

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:47:01PM +0000, Zytaruk, Kelly wrote:
> Thanks Anthony, you have saved me hours of searching through the source code.
>
> I am working with Xen 4.2 qemu-traditional.  I checked the source code for
> upstream xen (qemu-xen-dir) and I didn't even find any support for the
> pci_register_io_region() function.  Apparently BAR remapping callbacks aren't
> supported in this version.  This is most unfortunate :-(

It is still supported, can't really do anything without it... It just a
different function name, and probably a bit more complicated to use.

Look for pci_register_bar() and maybe a example of usage like in
xen_platform.c. Callbacks are set up through a things called Memory
Region.

Hope that will help.

--
Anthony PERARD