Re: [Xen-devel] multiboot2 protocol on ARM with ACPI

On 09/24/2014 09:11 PM, Daniel Kiper wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I heard that ARM server platforms will be provided with ACPI.
> Is it true? If yes then how multiboot2 protocol for ARM
> will work on such hardware?

Hi Daniel Kiper,

For now, we are *NOT* using multiboot2 in GRUB for multiboot(xen)
Please check here:
http://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/linaro-uefi/2014-September/000521.html

Let me know if you need more info about this  :-)

FYI,https://wiki.linaro.org/LEG/Engineering/Grub2/Xen_booting_on_FVP_Base_AEMv8A

--
Best regards,

Fu Wei
Enterprise Server Engineer From Red Hat
LEG Team
Ph: +86 186 2020 4684 (mobile)
IRC: fuwei
Skype: tekkamanninja
Room 1512, Regus One Corporate Avenue,Level 15,
One Corporate Avenue,222 Hubin Road,Huangpu District,
Shanghai,China 200021