Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.4 / Win7 (32 bit) / gplpv blue screens in xenvbd.sys

> Hi,
>
> i can confirm that the bluescreens only happen on 32bit systems. I
> have tested driver versions .1089 .1092 and .1100 on 32bit and 64bit.
>
> Is there additional information that might help you?
>
> Thanks for looking into this
> Erik

After a succession of internet and server problems I finally have a 32 bit VM
(Win 8.1) up and running. It froze once before I even got to start install PV
drivers, but seems okay now.

Having installed PV drivers though, I can't get an error so far? Should I be
trying Win7?

James