Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt bisection] complete build-i386-libvirt

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt bisection] complete
build-i386-libvirt"):
> This seems odd to me.
>
> Given the failures happening recently are:
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/30391/
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/30391/build-amd64-libvirt/5.ts-libvirt-build.log
> It seems more likely that "Add common API for doing polkit
> authentication" which was fingered by the other build-*-libvirt
> bisections is far more plausible.

Yes.

> I'm not sure what caused the bisector go off back into July. Perhaps a
> spurious failure at some point sent it down a rat hole?

I think that's likely.  The basis pass it found was very old.  And the
commit it fingered was indeed bad (and reported as such at the time).
It's just that since then the tree was fixed and became bad again.

Ian.