Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-mainline test] 31329: regressions - FAIL

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-mainline test] 31329: regressions -
FAIL"):
> Looks like this test hasn't succeeded since 6 October (flight 30603).
>
> Looking over the various failures since then the
>  test-amd64-i386-pair   17 guest-migrate/src_host/dst_host fail REGR. vs.
> 30603
> one has been consistently failing.

This is the longstanding mptsas swiotlb bug.

In this particular test case, the migration test source host reports
lots of swiotlb full messages, first from bnx2 and then from mptsas.

The first such message is from bnx2 in the middle of guest boot
(32-bit PV Debian guest).  The guest is booting on the source host,
and the guest's filesystem is provided via nbd.  The source host has
the nbd client and the destination host the nbd server.

I have added `swiotlb=26422' to the host property `install-append
wheezy' for these two machines.  Hopefully this will either work
around the problem, or at least provide more information.

Ian.