[Xen-devel] Regression: Windows 7 unable to boot with latest xen-unstable staging

I tested now latest xen-unstable staging branch of git (commit 5283b310e14884341f51be35253cdd59c4cb034c) and there is a regression that make unable to boot windows 7 pro 64 bit that on build of some days ago was working, I not found warning/errors in qemu log and xl dmesg.
I tested also Fedora 20 hvm domU that instead still boot correctly.
I also tried disabling some features (viridian, hdaudiocard, usb redirection, vdagent, qxl) but still not boot, remain at initial black screen that says "starting windows", in xl list vcpu still remain 1 even if 2 setted and time continue small increase. Probably the regression is caused by one of these commits for now not checked with automatic test system:
x86/HVM: only kill guest when unknown VM exit occurred...
VMX: values written to MSR_IA32_SYSENTER_E[IS]P should...
process softirqs while dumping domains

If you need more informations/tests tell me and I'll post them.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.