Re: [Xen-devel] BUG in xennet_make_frags with paged skb data

Hi,

AFAIK in this scenario your skb frag is wrong. The page pointer should point to the original compound page (not a member of it), and offset should be set accordingly. For example, if your compound page is 16K (4 page), then the page pointer should point to the first page, and if the data starts at the 3rd page, then offset should be >8K

Zoli