Re: [Xen-devel] RC today or Monday or something ?

On November 7, 2014 6:59:57 AM EST, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>On 07/11/14 11:37, Ian Jackson wrote:
>> Russ mentioned that he was expecting us to have a test day next week.
>> Is that still on; do you want to cut an RC soon ?  If you let me know
>> ASAP we can still do that today, I think.
>>
>> Ian.
>
>Frankly, tagging an -RC2 before OSStest moves staging into master would
>leave almost no delta between RC1 and RC2, and leave all of the pygrub
>bugs still open.

Good point!

>My XenServer testing of all of this is currently on c/s 5c8dd034 (the
>change to the MAINTAINERs file for hvmloader) and looking fine.

Thank you for keeping the tests warm..

>I would suggest waiting, (or force pushing, but I suspect that will be
>objected-to).

Let's wait as I believe the issues that are making osstest choke are the
swiotlb related - and Ian has them queued up for the next run I believe?

Hopefully by Monday it will clear up and master = staging.