[Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 RC2 (scheduled on the 12th). Committeers - please read.

Hey,

The 'staging' has four extra patches:

e6fa63d pvgrub: ignore NUL
fda1614 xen/arm: Add support for GICv3 for domU
5a430ec tools: libxl: do not overrun input buffer in libxl__parse_mac
379b351 tools: libxl: do not leak diskpath during local disk attach

where the ' xen/arm: Add support for GICv3 for domU' is pretty significant
and I would like to have that in RC2.

As such, to give OSSTest breathing room to do its testing I would like
to ask committers to not checkin until the the 'e6fa63d' has cleared
and then we can tag RC2 right away (and perhaps it be done before Wednesday!)

Or if OSSTest has issues we have some time to figure it out.

The tentative dates are:

* Feature Freeze: 24th September 2014
* First RC: 24th October [Friday!]
 <==== <WE ARE HERE> =====>