[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[Xen-devel] delaying 4.4.2 and 4.3.4

  • To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:05:47 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:06:25 +0000
  • List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xen.org>


while the 3 month period since the previous stable releases would
expire at the beginning of December, looking at the number of
changes in the stable trees I don't think starting preparations right
now would make much sense. Unless I hear severe objections to
this plan, and unless 4.5 gets significantly delayed, I think we
should look at RC1s for them once 4.5 is (almost) out the door.
That'll also minimize collisions between testing needs 4.5 and the
stable releases have.


Xen-devel mailing list



Lists.xenproject.org is hosted with RackSpace, monitoring our
servers 24x7x365 and backed by RackSpace's Fanatical Support®.