[Xen-devel] [Vote] Confirm Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk as Xen project Hypervisor Committer (please vote by Nov 30th)

Hi all,

last week Ian Jackson nominated Konrad as Xen Project Hypervisor committer.

Our governance process requires a formal vote by existing committers to confirm Konrad and for me to set up a voting form. Existing committers are: Keir Fraser, Ian Campbell, Ian Jackson, Jan Beulich and Tim Deegan. Others are welcome to voice support.

The voting form is at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Hpoda2VjdMMGDsz1zh01tkHPR1vUsVeUVAR0DWhlgik/viewform but if you want to vote in public feel free to just reply to this thread.

Best Regards
Lars