Re: [Xen-devel] Strangeness in generated xen-command-line.html

On 19/11/14 10:12, Ian Campbell wrote:
> http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/xen-command-line.html has a
> bunch of random sha id's in it, where the 4.4-testing version does not.
>
> They seem to have replaced the various
>         `= <boolean>`
>
>         Default: `true`
>
> Bits.
>
> Andy, Any thoughts or should I investigate?
>
> I don't see anything since 4.4 touching the html generation itself (we
> added pandoc for pdf but didn't touch HTML afaict).
>
> Ian.

I have looked into it before but didn't get very far.  I suspect it
might be a bug in wheezy's markdown.  It doesn't reproduce when building
using other versions of markdown.

I had planned (given some non-existent free time) to see about
converting it from markdown to pandoc which has leads to a far more
nicely formatted document.

~Andrew