Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] 4.5 git: regression in xen systemd shutdown hangs the OS

On Mon, 2014-12-01 at 23:41 +0000, Mark Pryor wrote:
> list,

Thanks. If you've identified a buggy changeset then it is fine to post
to the devel lists. I've added a CC. I've also CCd everyone listed in
the commit which you've fingered.

Olaf, does this suggested change look correct? If so then can you turn
it into a patch please.