Re: [Xen-devel] PV DomU running linux 3.17.3 causing xen-netback fatal error in Dom0

Hi,

Maybe I'm misreading it, but it seems to me that netfront doesn't slice up the linear buffer at all, just blindly sends it. In xennet_start_xmit:

unsigned int offset = offset_in_page(data);
unsigned int len = skb_headlen(skb);
tx->offset = offset;
tx->size = len;

Although in the slot counting it calculates it correctly:
DIV_ROUND_UP(offset + len, PAGE_SIZE)

Am I missing something?

Zoli