Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (RC4) - Documentation Updates

On 19 Dec 2014, at 15:55, Meng Xu <xumengpanda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lars,

Hi all,

Please reply to the thread and I will add that page.
** The key changes normally are changes to scalability/memory/etc. limits - maybe Jan(x86) and Ian(ARM) can look let me know of changes
** Also new platforms, changes to experimental features, etc.
** Probably the new scheduler should be added - is there a wiki page?

âThe new scheduler (rtds) does not have a wiki page right now, but it has an outside page to explain how it is designed and how it works at https://sites.google.com/site/realtimexen/getting-started
âI can add a wiki page very quickly today based on the pages on âhttps://sites.google.com/site/realtimexen/ .

Is that ok?

That would be perfect.