Re: [Xen-devel] Is: Fixes for xl pci-attach for Xen 4.5 confirmed to fix by Intel.Was:Re: [TestDay] VMX test report for Xen 4.5.0-rc1

Boris Ostrovsky writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Is: Fixes for xl pci-attach for Xen
4.5 confirmed to fix by Intel.Was:Re: [TestDay] VMX test report for Xen
4.5.0-rc1"):
> On 01/05/2015 10:27 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > Ian, were you waiting on Boris to repost the patches?

Yes.

> I wasn't planning on resending them. They (or, more likely, it) need to
> be reworked to use async notifications and I haven't done this.

Oh.

In the meantime we should apply my fix, but it doesn't have a proper
commit message yet.  I will write one and a release ack request.

Ian.