Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a week)

On Tue, Jan 06, 2015 at 11:43:47AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 15:08 -0500, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >  tools/libxl: Use of init()/dispose() to avoid leaking libxl_dominfo.ss
> >  xen: arm: correct off-by-one error in consider_module
>
> I've just now applied both.
>
> Also I found these with release acks and applied them:
>         tools: libxl: link libxlu against libxl.
>         xen/arm: Initialize the domain vgic lock
>         reset PCI devices on force removal even when QEMU returns error
>
> I was a little unsure about enacting Release-Acks given more than a few
> weeks ago, but I figured we could always revert if your opinion was that
> it was now too close to the release (my main concern would be the third
> one, the other two seem trivial enough).

I am OK with the Release-Acks staying active. Thank you for checking.

> I also saw some patches regarding a Bison update,
> <21639.5225.596115.600016@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> et al, which I was
> expecting Ian J to take care of. I've not done anything about it either.
> I think it might be too late.

I was OK with the bison update patch. Ian J convienced me it is worth it.
IanJ, are you OK putting it in or would prefer to skip to 4.6?

Or alternatively I can dig up the patch and apply it.