Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a week)

(CC list replaced by just the list.)

konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx writes ("Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a
week)"):
> <==== WE ARE HERE ===>
>  Release Date: Jan 14th.

There are two remaining dates left unspecified in your mail:

 * When do we branch for 4.5 ?  I think we should do this right away
   so that we can set up osstest to have a working push gate for 4.5
   by the time of the release.

   This will work best with coordination with all committers to avoid
   stuff appearing on staging after staging-4.5 is created.

   The implication of branching of course is that 4.6-unstable becomes
   open for business.

 * What is the last commit deadline for 4.5 ?

   We need time to wait for a test push, discover a possible problem,
   and perhaps revert.  A week would be best, but maybe a bit less
   would be OK.

Ian.