Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a week)

(culling CCs)

On Tue, 2015-01-06 at 15:11 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> *
> http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/OdroidXU
>  - missing

The link to this from [Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions] seems to
have been added by[0] the user Suriyan, who I presume to is the same
Suriyan as is now CCd.

Suriyan,

Do you have any content for this page? Since the Odroid's are also
Exynos based perhaps it should just link to the Arndale page, which
could become a more generic Exynos page?

If not then we should remove the link and add to the hardware section
instead. (Or perhaps we should nuke this "Platform specific" section and
inline the links into the list of supported hardware, since having what
is effectively two lists of supported hardware seems a bit pointless).

Ian.

[0] Does media wiki really lack a "git blame" analogue? It was very
tedious to work this out by hand...