Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

>>> On 09.01.15 at 03:29, <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That latter case is partially solvable: The BIOS put below 1Mb has a
permanent and a transient part. Dealing with the transient part
overlapping an RMRR ought to be possible (e.g. by delaying the
actual device assignment until the point where hvmloader knows it
is safe to do). An overlap of the permanent part with an RMRR is of
course fatal.

Jan