Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

the result is related to another open whether we want to block guest
boot for such problem. If 'warn' in domain builder is acceptable, we
don't need to change lowmem for such rare 1GB case, just throws
a warning for unnecessary conflictions (doesn't hurt if user doesn't
assign it).

Thanks
Kevin