Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 33476: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED

>>> On 18.01.15 at 21:50, <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Regressions which are regarded as allowable (not blocking):
>  test-amd64-i386-pair        17 guest-migrate/src_host/dst_host fail like
> 33112

Or, continuing from the 4.4 test reply just sent, does that tree simply
need a one time force push so that the test moves into the "not
blocking" category like it is in here (and I think also on 4.3)? Of
course that's not ideal, but getting that swiotlb issue under control
appears to be a rather time consuming thing...

Jan