Re: [Xen-devel] Xen server on Snapdragon 810 ARM processor

Hello Shaukat,
Xen should be able to run on Snapdragon 810 platforms.

The porting efforts should just take a few days, if you know the
characteristics of your dev board well, see:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions_whitepaper

Just to clarify, XenServer is a Citrix product. The Xen Project is the
Open Source project that develops the Xen hypervisor for servers as well
as other platforms.

Cheers,

Stefano