Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

On Mon, 2015-01-19 at 10:21 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> On 01/18/2015 08:58 AM, Tian, Kevin wrote:

IIRC libxenstore depends on libxenctrl, so having libxenctrl depend on
libxenstore would be problematic. (There has been talk recently of
refactoring libxenctrl into multiple more single-minded libraries, which
might help with this so of thing).

I don't think xenstore is particularly the right answer here though,
either hvm_info (or a table referenced from it) or, since Jan doesn't
like that approach, a hypercall as he suggests would work.

Ian.