Re: [Xen-devel] Developer wanted - xenproject port to Snapdragon 805/808/810

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 00:42 +0000, Shaukat Malik wrote:
> Hi All
>

> I am not sure if this the correct forum for my question,

You should also check www.xenproject.org which has a section of
consultants etc.

>  But here i go, I am looking for a developer to port xenproject to the
> Snapdragon 810 SOC. It has ARM processor.

Please can you confirm whether this processor has virtualisation
extensions or not? i.e. whether you are asking for a
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions or a
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_%28PV%29 based system.

I'm not available to work on this either way, but as a maintainer of the
former I am of course available on this list to advise etc if the
virtualisation extensions are available (I'm afraid I have no interest
in the PV port myself).

Ian.