Re: [Xen-devel] Some questions about Interrupt and event channel about Xen on ARM.

  • To: ììì <supsup5642@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Zhangleiqiang (Trump)" <zhangleiqiang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:04:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: zh-CN, en-US
  • Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:05:14 +0000

I am not sure whether all pirqs will go to pcpu0 only or not,  could you tell
me how do you  get this conclusion?

About injecting virq to Dom0 after receiving pirq, I have learned some code on
x86 platform, where all "virq" is injected into Dom0 through event channel.
However, the destination vcpu can be set through corresponding smp-affinity in
Dom0, which will call rebind_irq_to_cpu (drivers/xen/events/events_base.c) and
finally through a EVTCHNOP_bind_vcpu hypercall to Hypervisor. So I think the
virq can also inject to other vcpus in Dom0. P.S. the kernel of Dom0 I
mentioned above is 3.17.4. Hope this is helpful for you.