[Xen-devel] Security patching of XenProject's wiki, mail, blog, etc

Hi Xen developers,

Just a heads up as we will be applying some security patches to our VMs
hosting several XenProject services like wiki, mail, blog, etc.

These updates will require rebooting the VMs so the services will be
down for a short period of time (5 - 10 minutes) within the next hour.

Cheers,

Birin