Re: [Xen-devel] Did you get my e-mail about DRBD with Xen 4.4 on Jessie ?

Tomasz,
you don't have to subscribe, but I think you used the wrong email address. If
you don't subscript your mail gets moderated and it may take a few hours for a
moderator to pick it up. From your mail it says you used
xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx, whereas the right email address is
xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (lists.xen.org
also works). But it appears you used list. instead of lists. ... see
http://www.xenproject.org/help/mailing-list.html for more info
Regards
Lars