[Xen-devel] How do I print all hypercalls as they come in?

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "D'Mita Levy" <dlevy022@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 16:16:02 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:16:23 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to compile a xen build that will simply print all the hypercalls as they come into the hypervisor. Specifically, I'm looking for the hypercall handler function so that I can insert a simple printk statement. I'm having trouble because I can't find a doc that describes what most of the modules found in xen/arch/x86 and x86_64 do...am I right in thinking that the do_platform_op function in platform_hypercall.c serves as the entry point for all hypercalls?

Thank You,

--
D'Mita Levy
Cyber Fellow, Applied Research Center