[Xen-devel] Inplace upgrading 4.4.x -> 4.5.0

Hi all,

I was under the impression that you should be able to do in-place
upgrades from Xen 4.4 to 4.5 on a system without losing the ability to
manage DomUs...

This would support upgrades from running systems from Xen 4.4.x to 4.5.0
- only requiring a reboot to boot into the 4.5.0 hypervisor.

When I try this in practice, I get a whole heap of permission denied
errors and lose control of any running DomUs.

Is there some secret sauce that will allow this to work?

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz@xxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.crc.id.au