Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Development for Dummies.

On Sat, 2015-02-07 at 09:48 +0000, Jason Long wrote:
> Can anyone tell me why Citrix Developer choose Ocaml?

They thought it was a good fit for the problem at hand. More than that
(i.e. comparisons of the relative merits of various computer languages
for beginners) I'm afraid is not on topic for this list.

xen-devel is not a forum to learn about the basics of programming or
software development. To participate effectively people are expected to
have an existing basic knowledge in many of the subject areas
surrounding computer operating systems and programming languages.

I suggest you seek out a local computer users group (e.g. LUG), speak to
an advisor at your college (or a local college if you are not a student)
or seek out a more newbie orientated mailing list.

Ian.