Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 34575: regressions - FAIL

On 15/02/15 18:51, xen.org wrote:
flight 34575 rumpuserxen real [real]
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/34575/

Regressions :-(

This looks like a new failure:
=== snip ===
checking for ncurses.h... no
configure: error: Unable to find a suitable curses library
configure: error: ./configure failed for tools
=== snip ===

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/34575/build-amd64-rumpuserxen/6.ts-xen-build.log

?

Can we work around it somehow? I guess nobody wants to run the tools on a rump kernel. Or am I completely misguessing what the tools are for?