[Xen-devel] libxl__device_pci_reset() questions

All,

in the context of someone seeing "The kernel doesn't support reset
from sysfs for PCI device", is my understanding correct that the lack
of error checking in any caller (perhaps intentional) means that any
of the errors logged from this function are really just warnings, i.e.
don't prevent the assignment from taking place?

Furthermore I'm puzzled by the function first thing trying to access
a "do_flr" file supposedly made available by the pciback driver, yet
I can't see either the upstream or the old 2.6.18 driver surfacing
such a file. What am I missing here?

Thanks, Jan