[Xen-devel] EPT question - XENMEM_get_access_op

I'm trying to use the memevent channel to extract the permission for a
particular text section. I expect to see rx as the permission, instead
I am seeing rwx. I have not spent a whole lot of time looking at
memaccess[] and p2m-ept.c, but I am puzzled. The OS definitely has
this text segment marked as COPY-ON-WRITE, I am a little confused with
the permissions returned. Is there a way to get the right thing?

Balbir Singh.