[Xen-devel] OSSTest OVMF pushgate

Ian and Ian,

Currently OSSTest pushes OVMF changesets to osstest/ovmf.git, while
xen.git references ovmf.git. This requires us to do manual push from
osstest/ovmf.git to ovmf.git.

I would like to just reference master in Xen's Config.mk.  I suppose we
should make OSSTest to push to both ovmf.git and osstest/ovmf.git to
avoid having a stale osstest/ovmf.git tree. But I'm not quite sure what
needs to be done.

Wei.