Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update (two months reminder)

On 13/03/15 18:02, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>> *  vsyscall in Linux (fair)
>>   -  Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
> Not done. Still in 'git stash'.
>
>> *  Convert tasklet to per-cpu tasklets (fair)
>>    RFC posted
>>   -  Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
> Pff.. I've the patches but would need to post them and
> redo them. Too busy right now.

xen-unstable currently has the broken implementation in, as they were
reverted out of 4.5 at the 11th hour, but not out of master which has
branched by that point.

If you don't have time to fix it, then they need reverting out of
unstable as well.

~Andrew