[Xen-devel] How Are You Using Xen Project? Theme for this month's Xen Project Document Day on Wednesday

This month, we want to answer the question, "How are you using Xen
Project?"  Xen Project is a great hypervisor, but it is normally part
of a bigger solution.  Did you quickly find all the documentation you
needed to use the hypervisor within the context of your solution?  Do
we need a special page to document how Xen Project can be integrated
into a specific Open Source or commercial solution?  Do we need to
simply enhance an existing page to make the information you needed
more visible?  Now is the time to make those improvements!

All the information you need to participate in Document Day is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

Also take a look at the current TODO list to see other items which
need attention:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

Please think about how you can help out.  If you haven't requested
to be made a Wiki editor, save time and do it now so you are ready to
go on Document Day.  Just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you Wednesday in #xendocs!